Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must operate the standard broadcast console‚ including "faders" or "pots."
- Protect the company's F-C-C license‚ successfully execute E-A-S tests‚ transmitter readings‚ raise and lower power and follow regulations under the direction of the Chief Operator.
- Able to read and follow program log‚ play programs‚ spots and station identifications for multiple stations.
- Ability to perform commercial and show production.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education‚ Specific Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior experience in running an audio console at a commercial or non-commercial radio station necessary.
- Experience in a similar format/formats preferred.
- Experience with digital audio and digital editing systems.
- Computer proficiency and ability to use Windows and Linux-based systems and programs.
- Experience working with broadcast automation systems.
- Able to work regular weekend and/or overnight shifts.
- Must have legal right to work in the United States.
- Ability to interact and work well with other staff.
- Must be dependable and able to work and problem-solve independently.
- Must be able to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
To Apply: Visit Salemmedia.com Positions will remain open until filled. No relocation offered.