Looking for a career in marketing and advertising? Then join the WFXR/WWCW team.Use your knowledge and skills to develop marketing strategies and advertising campaigns for all types of local businesses and earn unlimited income in the process.
At WFXR/WWCW, we develop customized marketing and advertising plans for local businesses using online and on-air platforms. We serve Roanoke, Lynchburg, the New River Valley, and surrounding counties. As a member of our team, you will visit local businesses, find out what makes them unique, and help craft creative plans to share that information with our audience to help their businesses grow and thrive.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor or Associate’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- One year minimum work experience in a sales or service industry, or a combination of education and part-time work experience in a face-to-face customer interactive environment.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Outgoing personality, positive attitude, and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook) and standard office equipment (computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, etc.)
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospect and cultivate potential clients
- Meet with existing clients and seek out new businesses to ask questions to determine their goals and needs.
- Develop and present advertising and marketing plans.
- Work with our creative team to develop and execute the vision you and your client created.
- Maintain your relationships and help your partners grow.
What’s in it for you:
- Unlimited earning potential – good commission rates and bonuses
- Reliable bi-weekly paychecks
- Great benefits – Medical, dental, vision, 401k, legal support and more
- Advanced sales training, equipment, and support
To Apply: Please visit the Join the Team page at WFXRTV.com or at the Nexstar Media Group Careers page.