Monticello Media is seeking a full-time Program Director who will oversee the day-to-day operations of 99.7 CYK #1 For New Country and Your All-Time Favorites. The PD will oversee, coordinate, and administer a range of on-air and administrative activities in direct support of the station’s radio programming as well as participate in the development and administration of strategic and operating plans and evaluate programs for compliance with the overall mission of the stations.
· Crafting air schedules
· Creating recurring shows and segments
· Management (budgeting, scheduling, and hiring)
· Marketing research and analysis
· Digital and analog broadcast consoles
· Social Media and YouTube
· Basic audio engineering (recording and production)
· Written and verbal communication
· Critical thinking
· Bachelor’s Degree
· At least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of businesses in a diverse community.
· Knowledge of and practical experience with audio automation systems.
· Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
· Ability to develop, plan and implement short- and long-range goals.
· Knowledge of FCC and other federal, state, and local broadcasting regulations.
Salary Range: $50,000 - $55,000
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
· Health Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Paid Time Off
Send resumes to Mike Chiumento, email@example.com
Monticello Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic or status.