WRIC is seeking an experienced producer for part-time work. The Showcase Richmond Producer works with Account Executives and Clients to produce long-form (2 minute to 4.5 minute) commercial/interview segments on a weekly or twice-weekly basis (some Mondays, and most Wednesdays). Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans.
- Works independently to write and produce long format commercial content for our clients.
- Communicates with WRIC Account Executives and clients to produce high quality segments including scripting and graphic content.
- Strong writing and communication skills a must.
- Familiarity with AP ENPS and Ross Xpression highly desirable.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a deadline driven environment.
- Must be a versatile, independent worker who can also collaborate with others.