Creative Service Producer
ABC 13-WSET is seeking a Creative Services Producer that has a listening ear, vision for strong storytelling, and sharp time management skills threaded together with a high level of customer service. The person will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, shooting and editing commercials and lifestyle show segments for our clients.
- Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of Commercial Production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
- Conceive, write, and coordinate all video and audio materials necessary for the production of commercials for station clients.
- Work with Sales Management and Marketing Consultants to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
- Will handle multiple shoot assignments.
- Will have direct interaction with clients and must manage shoots as needed on a per project basis at various budget levels across multiple categories
- Assists the Creative Services Department with the overall production execution of our local lifestyle programs, which includes both sponsored and creative content, on broadcast and digital platforms and the station’s social media assets
- Contribute creatively to the image content for the stations including promos, IDs, snipes, proof of performance and general marketing content as needed
- Attend special events as needed to represent the stations and support on air talent
Skills and Requirements:
- Photo and Motion Graphics editing experience within Adobe Cloud software preferred
- Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) DSLR and cinema cameras and videography, motion graphics, and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
- Strong interpersonal skills to navigate internal and external client relationships
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs.
- Knowledge of iNews computer system preferred
- A college degree preferred
??????Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!