WSET is looking for an Multi-Media Journalist. Your responsibilities as an MMJ will include reporting, shooting and editing news stories, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts, as well as other responsibilities as assigned. You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet, social networking sites and mobile phones, in addition to television.
Skills and Experience:
- Sharp news judgment
- Impeccable writing skills
- Excellent technical skills
- The ability to work well independently
- Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
- The ability to meet deadlines
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Shoot, write and edit your own stories. For our newsroom rundowns we use iNews. For our non-linear editing system we use AVID.
- You will be required to write your own web articles as well as post engaging content on social media (Facebook, Twitter).
- A minimum of 1-2 years reporting experience is required
- Experience running your own live shots using LiveU is a plus
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!