Design, animate, and create! Your work will be seen by thousands every single day.
WRIC the ABC affiliate in Richmond Virginia is seeking out the next outstanding full-time designer for promotions, news and commercial clients. Working with the award-winning creative department, you will design still and motion graphics to support our multi-platform on-air, streaming and digital products. Work closely under creative leadership with a team of experienced content creators, producers, and videographers.
Our next Graphic Designer is highly motivated, passionate about design and demonstrates a clear understanding of typography, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Richmond Virginia is a creative and affordable city well-known for its arts community, music and James River-centric lifestyle. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans.
Requirements & Skills:
- Have a passion for being creative
- Keeps up with industry trends, standards and appreciates quality design
- Provide a link to your reel of work demonstrating advanced knowledge of composition, typography, and the Adobe Suite specifically in Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator. Be prepared to claim credit for components of the work. This link must be included in your application for consideration.
- Is a team contributor, collaborator and a communicator unafraid to pitch ideas
- This full time plus benefits position requires a 40 hour M-F work week and is not remote.
- Occasional overtime and flexible hours should be expected
- Must posses a valid driver’s license
The following skills will elevate your consideration but are not required:
- Experience in TV, video production or agency environments
- C4D – 3D motion design
- Experience with non-linear editing, color correction, photography or film making