Office Manager & Administrative Assistant
About this Job
Overview: SummitMedia Richmond is seeking a full-time Office Manager & Administrative Assistant. This position will assist the General Manager, Business Manager, Director of Sales, and Account Managers with a variety of duties to support our Richmond office. Office setting: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm.
The Company: SummitMedia Richmond is a dynamic radio & digital company, serving our local customers with focus-based messages that deliver results. With six radio stations (K95, Classic Rock 96.5, Awesome 100.9, 103.7 Your Variety, ESPN 106.1, and 104.3 Classic Country), six websites, digital product suite, and a team of passionate, creative, and talented professionals, we customize message development strategies for clients to share with thousands of potential customers through creative and diversified products on-air, online, and on location. We recruit, develop, empower, and retain motivated employees who identify opportunities to create solutions that benefit their customers and the communities they serve. By initiating future growth (professionally and personally), company-wide openness, strategic innovation, and personal ownership, SummitMedia Richmond strives to surpass client expectations. We embrace a professional family atmosphere, where a healthy work-life balance is supported by a culture founded on Respect, Integrity, Customer Focus, and having Fun!
Ideal Candidate: A self-motivated and detail-oriented individual who has a desire to learn and grow in a team environment. Successful candidates are dependable team members who are well-organized, have strong written/verbal communication skills, and are eager to support the Business and Sales department with a wide range of tasks.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure the office is operating smoothly
- Assist with managing and maintaining office equipment
- Manage contracts and relationships with vendors and service providers
- Work with Corporate HR and Business Manager to maintain office policies as necessary
- Manage office supplies inventory and work with the Business Manager to place orders as necessary
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Update and maintain shared files, keep internal forms updated and available
- Organize and plan special events for staff and clients
- Generate reports for General Manager and Director of Sales
- Create materials including radio station positioning pieces, sales packages, sales proposals, informational one-sheets, etc.
- Assist account managers with client research
- Revise sales pieces and qualitative information frequently for general use by Account Managers
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-year related experience
- College degree preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Outgoing personality with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Paid vacation
- Benefits including a 401K, medical packages including optional dental and vision
- On-going training in both group meetings and individual one-on-one support
To apply for this position, please email a resume and cover letter to Careers.Richmond@summitmediacorp.com with the subject line: Office Manager
About SUMMITMEDIA LLC
SummitMedia, LLC is an integrated broadcasting, digital media, direct marketing, and events company focused on compelling local brands, powerful personalities, and meaningful marketing solutions.
It is the policy of SummitMedia LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.