Part-Time - Various Days and Times
We currently seek candidates for part-time positions available as a Board Operator at The Salem DC cluster.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Must operate standard broadcast console, including “faders” or “pots.”
- Protect the company’s F-C-C license, successfully execute E-A-S tests, log transmitter readings, raise and lower power and follow regulations and policies under the direction of the Chief Operator.
- Able to read and follow program logs and play programs, spots and station identification’s for multiple stations.
- Ability to record commercials as well as live and pre-recorded production programming.
- Support other staff members with any needed concerns.
- Be proficient with AXIA Consoles.
- Be proficient with Adobe Audition.
- Be familiar with the Rivendell Automation
- Must be flexible to stay until the next operator has relieved you of your duties.
- The ability to travel in all types of weather to your work assignment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Specific Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
• Prior experience in running an audio console at a commercial or non-commercial
radio station is necessary.
• Experience in a similar format/formats preferred.
• Experience with digital audio and digital editing systems.
• Computer proficiency and ability to use Windows and Linux-based systems and programs.
• Experience working with broadcast automation systems.
• Able to work regular weekend and/or overnight shifts.
• Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
- The ability to work and problem solve independently.
• Ability to interact and work well with others.
• Must be dependable, detailed oriented and organized.
• Must be able to follow direction well.
• Must be able to execute multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Position will remain open until filled. Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. No relocation offered.
TO APPLY VISIT: HTTP://WWW.SALEMMEDIA.COM