The WRIC Sales Account Executive works within established Sales Department guidelines to increase sales volume with assigned accounts, aggressively seeks new customers for both TV and eMedia business, executes plans and strategies set forth by sales management, maintains awareness of the competition, and maintains visibility in the community. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
- Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
- Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
- Organizes client meetings with inclusion of Creative Services and Sales Leadership.
- Acts as “quarterback” for the internal team for the accounts under the Account Executives responsibilities.
- Adheres to the WRIC Sales Process.
- Commits to the WRIC Sales Charter.
- Delivers “white glove service” to our top accounts.
- Actively engages in New Business development and retention.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Skills:
- 3-5 years of Media Sales experience preferred.
- Experience in both Linear and Digital sales preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Computer Skills are essential for this position.
- Comfort in working in a team environment with multiple coaches.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time.