WDBJ7, the Gray owned number one CBS station in beautiful Roanoke, Virginia has an immediate opening for a talented Creative Services Producer for our Creative Services department. The ideal candidate is a talented visual artist who can conceptualize, script, shoot, and edit memorable promotions for all platforms in support of WDBJ7/WZBJ24 clients, including news and programming. Two years production experience and proficiency with Adobe Premiere is necessary, as well as excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills. Knowledge of After Effects is a plus. This is not an entry level position.
· Produce cutting edge, award worthy promotional spots including daily topicals and assist with commercial production as needed.
· Work with sales, news and marketing to create memorable spots that sell
· Produce community promos and assist with station sponsored events
· Able to demonstrate to write and edit content that drives consumer behavior
· Creative reel and writing samples showing depth of experience a must
· A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography, and composition
· Advanced knowledge of the post-production process
· Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
· Proficiency in shooting with a DSLR camera, lighting and videography
WDBJ/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company and requires pre-employment drug testing. Also, if applicable to the position, MVR/Driver’s review and testing. EOE