Digital Sales Coordinator
WHSV offers a full suite of premium digital marketing products – from streaming video to social media advertising to Google search campaigns. We’re looking for someone to help take our team of sellers to the next level! As the digital sales coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Fully understanding each of the digital marketing products we sell and how to most effectively implement them
- Working with our team to implement the digital campaigns they sell
- Monitoring performance of all campaigns and proactively looking for problems to solve or opportunities to pursue
- Tracking digital sales, reporting revenue numbers to the General Sales Manager, and monitoring client billing
- Assisting the sales team with customer needs analysis, creation of proposals and presentation of solutions
- Identifying areas of growth and motivating the team to increase digital marketing sales
In order to be successful in this position, the qualified candidate must be very detail-oriented and well-organized. Prior experience with digital marketing is helpful, but training is provided. However, the successful candidate will be someone who currently uses and understands digital products like social media (Facebook, Instagram), Google search, YouTube, websites, etc.
This full-time position typically works Monday through Friday, 8:30-5:30. Some local travel will be required, so a valid drivers license is necessary along with a clean driving record and reliable transportation.
Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.