We are looking for Digital Sales Coordinator to join WFXR / WWCW and WFXRTV.com. As a member of the digital sales team, this position is responsible for ensuring accuracy and follow-through of orders related to advertising campaigns.
· Be a go-to resource for ad campaigns, including a focus on creative, delivery, quality, and implementations
· QA/troubleshooting of active campaigns, creative implementation, and 3rd party measurement discrepancies
· Provide analysis for media plans, managing inventory and sponsorship calendars.
· Analyzing performance reports to monitor campaign delivery, communicating / responding to requests from sales, and continually monitoring campaigns to ensure schedule is delivered and fulfilled.
· Provide post-campaign reporting and analysis to the sales department as well as serve as a cross functional liaison; owning the relationship between sales, finance and operations teams.
· Work on ad hoc interdisciplinary projects to grow skill set and learn different aspects of digital advertising industry
· Managing contests – you’ll get to tell people that they are winners!
· Comfortable with MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel and Word), Google Docs and Photshop
· Prior experience in advertising/media a plus
· Strong data entry and analytical skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to work with multiple tight deadlines, while being extremely detail-oriented and organized, to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects
· ?Must be comfortable working independently and completing all necessary tasks without constant supervision
· Adaptability, flexibility, and the ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor under pressure is essential
· Aptitude for technical troubleshooting
· BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications a plus
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!