ABC7-DC has an opening for a Newsroom Administrative Assistant! This role will provide administrative support to the station’s News Director and other newsroom personnel. The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills and interact well with others.
- Assist News Director with administrative support for the daily operation of the station.
- Prepare expense reports, memos, letters and other documents
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Manage newsroom expenses and invoices
- Manage and maintain inventory of newsroom assets and office supplies
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Handle and respond to request for information and data
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- At least two (2) or more years of administrative experience is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel, Word, and Outlook) and Concur
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great people skills and a positive, can-do attitude are essential
- Must take initiative and be a problem-solver
- Must be detail-oriented and exceptionally well organized
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently
Please click here to apply: https://edyy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_2002/job/1821/?utm_medium=jobshare.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.