Integrated Digital Specialist
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The WRIC Integrated Digital Specialist is the digital marketing services sales lead.
As a member of the Nexstar digital sales team‚ the Integrated Digital Specialist (IDS) is responsible for generating and growing digital marketing service revenue for the company.
The IDS will be the market�' subject matter expert on digital services and will work to achieve budgeted revenue goals in the digital marketing services area.
The Integrated Digital Specialist will achieve this by professionally and effectively selling the NXD Digital suite of digital marketing services/products (including targeted video and display‚ OTT / connected TV‚ social media marketing‚ SEO/SEM‚ Remarketing and more‚ with the objective of advancing client objectives.
Please visit: www.nexstar.tv to access all career opportunities for WRIC-TV and Nexstar Media Group‚ Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/ Disabled
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Digital marketing services sales lead and subject matter expert in your market.
- Develop and execute go-to-market sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding personal and company revenue targets.
- Establish‚ maintain and grow meaningful client relationships.
- Generate new digital marketing services business and grow business from existing clients.
- Be an effective educator and ambassador both internally and externally on the benefits of digital marketing for clients.
- Meaningful contributor in sales meetings on digital marketing topics (ex. best practice sharing‚ industry trends).
- Effective closer.
- Consistently communicate with clients on campaign management‚ reporting and optimization opportunities.
Requirements and Skills
- BA or BS in Business‚ Marketing‚ Advertising or Communications preferred.
- 3+ years of digital marketing or media sales preferred.
- Google Ads Certification and strong Google Analytics skills a distinct advantage.
- Social media advertising experience.
- Strong digital marketing acumen and the ability to develop effective strategies for exceeding client goals.
- Motivated‚ enthusiastic‚ self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment.
- Be an effective‚ trusted partner with the market's sales team in generating new digital revenue.
- Meaningful contributor in sales meetings on digital marketing topics (ex. Best practice sharing‚ industry trends etc.)
- Effective communication and client presentation skills
- Ability to interact with high-level decision makers
- Ability to execute in an organization through collaboration and a consultative process
- Excellent follow-up‚ strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver uncompromising customer support.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Resourceful‚ self-motivated and a skillful multi-tasker
- Ability to manage account receivables for your book of business
- Proficiency in Excel‚ PowerPoint‚ and ability to become proficient on in-house sales systems