11:45 AM -7:00 PM; Full-Time 36 Hours/Week
We currently have a full-time position available for a Board Operator at The Salem DC cluster.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Must operate the standard broadcast console‚ including "faders" or "pots."
- Protect the company's F-C-C license‚ successfully execute E-A-S tests‚ log transmitter readings‚ raise and lower power and follow regulations and policies under the direction of the Chief Operator.
- Able to read and follow program logs and play programs‚ spots and station identification for multiple stations.
- Ability to record commercials as well as live and pre-recorded production programming.
- Support other staff members with any needed concerns.
- Be proficient with AXIA Consoles
- Be proficient with Adobe Audition
- Be familiar with the Rivendell Automation system
- Must be flexible to stay until the next operator has relieved you of your duties.
- The ability to travel in all types of weather to your work assignment
- Other duties as assigned.
Education‚ Specific Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior experience in running an audio console at a commercial or non-commercial necessary.
- Experience in a similar format/formats preferred.
- Experience with digital audio and digital editing systems.
- Computer proficiency and ability to use Windows and Linux-based systems and programs.
- Experience working with broadcast automation systems.
- Able to work regular weekend and/or overnight shifts.
- Must have legal right to work in the United States. General Skills: The ability to work and problem-solve independently.
- Ability to interact and work well with others
- Must be dependable‚ detailed oriented and organized.
- Must be able to follow directions well.
- Must be able to execute multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
To Apply Visit: http://www.salemmedia.com/career Upload your resume when applying online The position will remain open until filled. The Salem Media Group (WAVA/Family Talk/WRC Radio) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. No relocation offered.